Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Week 1 Day 1 Bounce Activity by Ashleigh

Bonus Activity

Write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit your country of choice. In your letter, please tell them where you are going, why you have decided to go to the particular country and how long you will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!

Dear Mom,

I want to travel to united arab, because this country is special Arabia create numbers that the world is using and also united arab is create by 7 different little countries, so that you can visit seven different cultures in one country. I think I am going to be away for ten days to visit diffent part of Arabia (maybe, if I have time) I am pretty sure that I will have fun and you are welcome to join and we can have more fun!!!


From Ashleigh
17/12/16

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashleigh!

    This is a great letter. I wonder if there are any cultural considerations you have to think about before going. From what I know, it is a predominantly Muslim country, so you should respect the local customs, as people do when they visit New Zealand.

    Here is a small blog from another traveler which is quite interesting.

    http://www.traveletiquette.co.uk/united-arab-emirates.html

    Continue with the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Barlow!

    I had seen the website that you gave it is a great thing to focused on it has include lots of facts and culture about UAE. Thank u

    ReplyDelete