Pages

Saturday 24 December 2016

Shanya's W2, D9 - Activity 2 - How it would feel to live in a big family

Like about being in a big family:

Your elder siblings will look after you if anything happens. There will always be fun in the house, and laughter. You can ask for help because there are so many siblings that have different passions. 

Don't like about having a big family:

It's always going to be cramped in the car or in the house. You have to wait a long time for a turn in the shower or toilet. Someone will intrude into your personal space of the room maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shanya!!

    I really agree with you and there just a question down there-
    what happen when all of you grow up and lots of you sisters and brothers are asking for your money?? Would you give them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashleigh,

    Maybe only $10 dollars but if I don't have a lot than I would tell them to go to the oldest brother or sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shanya!

    What heppend if all of your brother and sister are asking YOU for money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shanya,

    Since I am from a big family too I know what you're saying is very real. One of the best things is that you'll always have someone to rely on. One of the negative things is that when two of them are fighting, everyone feels bad or awkward.

    When I have trouble with my siblings, I always try to make up before bed time, otherwise it ruins the next day too.

    I hope you're having a great holiday!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete