Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Charlie's W1 D2 BA2

Bonus activity
Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand. Have you been to Wellington? If so, please tell us about two things that you did when you were in Wellington.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to go to Wellington, follow the link to learn more about this very cool city: Discover Wellington.
On your blog, tell us what two things you would like to do if you had the chance to visit Wellington. Would you go to the botanical gardens or visit the Beehive? Perhaps you would prefer to go shopping on Cuba Street or go out for dinner on Quay Street…

Unfortunately I myself have not been to Wellington, but I were to go there i would love to visit a place called mission inflatable, this is a indoor inflatable world with lots of activities all to do with inflatable things. I would also like to visit jumparama and you may be thinking “ why would she go there we have lots of those here in auckland” well this is not the same as the others this jump park has more then just tramps it  also has a rock climbing wall to jump off in the foam pit and that the jump walls and 2x bigger then the ones here this also has a lot more tramps then the ones here.
By Charlie  

7 comments:

  1. Wow charlie

    You really did a lot of research and jumparama sounds really cool. I went to wellington and we visited the Beehive and Red rock devil gate.

    from, Shanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Charlie,

    you told me another place to go to in Wellington, I agree with you that Mission Inflatable is a such cool place to go to, if you get a chance you would want to go to Wellington and visit somewhere else other then Mission Inflatable right? Would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie,

    Wow, 'Indoor Inflatable World' sounds pretty awesome. I know that my son, Aronui, would also love to go there. He spends most of his day bouncing around the house or bouncing on his trampoline in the garden. In fact, I am quite sure that he spends, at least, half of the day on his trampoline! He has just recently learned how to do a front flip. Do you like going on the trampoline? If so, what is your favourite thing to do on a tramp?

    Keep up the great work with your blogging, Charlie. I am really enjoying your posts!!

    All the best for a happy and relaxing start to 2017!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlie!

    Cool! I lived in Wellington for 3 years and I had no idea those places even existed! They look like heaps of fun!

    Do you like movies? There is Weta Workshop down there too, and it helped make Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and Tintin! Apparently you can even take a tour there!

    I hope you're enjoying the Summer Learning Journey! Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark,

      Did you ever tour the Weta Workshop when you lived in Wellington? I've heard that it's an amazing place to visit...

      Cheers,
      Rachel

      Delete
    2. Hi Rachel, No I haven't toured there, but I really want to. What I did see in Wellington was some of the places they filmed the Lord of the Rings, like the part in the Fellowship of the Ring when they hide under the log from the dark riders! It was hard to find, but it was cool!

      Cheers,

      Mark

      Delete
  5. Hi Charlie!

    It has been really cool reading all your blogs. It is sad the Summer Learning Journey is coming to an end, but I wanted to say that you should be very proud of the work you have done with us these holidays.

    I hope you continue to do your best at school and keep in control of your own learning.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete