Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Charlie's W1 D1 BA1

Bonus Activity
Write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit your country of choice. In your letter, please tell them where you are going, why you have decided to go to the particular country and how long you will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!

Dear Mother

I will be traveling to Chile this month so do not be worried about me.

I was also wondering If you would like to come. They have lots and lots of beautiful scenery

for us to go and see. Chile may beutiful but chile is also extremely relaxing, Hope you can

make it.

From Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Wow Charlie!

    I believe that you mother will probably says yes when she seen your letter, and I like the way that you talk about how cool and beautiful Chile is. Have a good holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie, I bet your Mum would be very keen to come with you to Chile!

    I wonder what else you could do or see there. Maybe I will find out in future posts.

    Kia kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie,

    I hope that your mom decides to travel with you to Chile. I think that you would both love the beautiful scenery and enjoy the delicious food, language and customs that are unique to Chile. It is a truly special place to go!

    Do you and your mom go on fun adventures together, sometimes? My mom and I do! In fact, my mom has travelled from Canada to visit me in both New Zealand and in England. We had lots of fun adventures together, particularly in New Zealand as we were able to take my son, Aronui, with us!

    I hope that your mom will choose to travel to Chile with you. I think that you'll make a number of really special memories together :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete