Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Curie's Sleep Slueths

We have been learning about sleep and how much sleep kids and adults shoud be getting normally.I enjoyed this task because I could learn more about how much people sleep and I learnt that people sleep for one third of the day.

This is my video

I enjoyed making this video with screencastify because I felt quite nervous using new tools but this tool was quite easy and fun.

This is my two tasks that we had to complete about what we knew about sleep.

This task was quite easy with the book to help but not so easy without the book.

This graph shows what time I went to sleep and how many hours I slept for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Curie, you speak really clearly on your video and have clearly showed your understanding of the graphs. Ka Pai.

    ReplyDelete