Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Charlie's Tic Tac Toe

This is my Tic Tac Toe activty I chose One direction that inculds this activity:
Question it say to write down to questions from our text farming fish that I did not know Then do some reasearch to find out the answer however I could not find any info on my two questions so I had a gess


Question



My first question is:
  1. How did they keep the water flowing
They used the plastic pipes because
the pipes are getting water from the sea into the stream.  (This was a guess since I could not find any info on it from the internet)

My second question is:
2. where did they get the pipes
They found some plastic and molded it into the shape on a pipe. (This was a guess since I could not find any info on it from the internet)


No comments:

Post a Comment